Letters: Losing Big
Congratulations to all the men and women who have worked so hard over the last three months in the weight loss challenge. If you’re willing to change, we are willing to help, building a better life for your ohana one day at a time. We would also like to thank all of you who have given us the chance to get to know you and your ohana. Without all of you, none of this would be possible.
1, Kehau Puaa 19.2 lbs = 11.085 % of body weight
2. Andrew Arce 23.4 lbs = 9.353 %
3. Kuulei Arce 11.4 lbs = 6.182 %
1. Sabrina Duvauchelle 20 lbs = 9.950% of body weight
2. Diana English 26 lbs = 9.353 %
3. Mahi English 16 lbs = 7.306 %
1. Kenneth Miguel 50.8 lbs = 14.640 % of body weight
2. Debs Mapel 21.8 lbs = 9.214 %
3. Mugs Kalawe 17.8 lbs = 7.890 %
Next classes starting in three locations April through July. For more information contact:
Lester and Roxie Keanini
Don't have a Molokai Dispatch ID?
Sign up is easy. Sign up now
You must login to post a comment.