Ikehu Molokai Meetings
Ikehu Molokai News Release
The Ikehu Molokai planning team is excited to be returning to Molokai and hope that you can attend an Ikehu Molokai renewable energy project community meeting. Community meetings are scheduled for the week of May 24. The schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, May 23, 3 to 4 p.m. Manae Goods & Grindz (at the picnic table), informal discussion
- Tuesday, May 26, 6 to 8 p.m. Kilohana Community Center
- Wednesday, May 27, 6 to 8 p.m. Maunaloa Community Center
- Thursday, May 28, 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m., Kalanianaole Hall
- Friday, May 29, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kalanianaole Hall, informal open house with the Ikehu Molokai planning team for questions and answers.
Everyone is welcome at all the meetings. We are also available to set up individual or small group meetings during the week. For those who can’t attend a meeting, we plan to return during the summer months.
Should you have any comments or questions or would like to schedule a meeting with the Ikehu Molokai planning team, please contact Andrea Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mahalo and we look forward to seeing you soon!