Hospice Cares for You
By Patricia Tancayo, bereavement volunteer
All patients and families are provided with these types of services:
• Nursing focuses on helping each patient with pain management and symptom control to ensure the highest level of comfort possible
• Home health aides assist with practical care such as bathing
• Social workers provide emotional and bereavement support, as well as assistance with personal documents
• Our chaplains offer spiritual care. They also work with other religious leaders in our communities to help with specific religious desires
• Volunteers can provide respite care, companionship, light patient care and errands for families
• Bereavement care is offered to families for a full year after their loved one’s death
Call Cathy Karras at 553-4310 for more information.
Don't have a Molokai Dispatch ID?
Sign up is easy. Sign up now
You must login to post a comment.