Cop Secrets Revealed
Molokai Police Dept. News Release
Psssssst! First and foremost, happy New Year! Since it’s a new year, I’m giving away 10 secrets to reduce your chances of having a negative interaction with a police officer just because, “Eh, this Molokai!”
- Don’t sell, use or possess any drugs that going make you or someone else pupule (crazy).
- Make sure your ka`a (vehicle) is all maika`i (registration, safety current, bugguh insured, everything works).
- No use your hands, feet, or other object to hurt someone else.
- If you driving, and someone calling or texting you, pull off the road.
- When the keiki’s in school, slow down (the fine in a school zone is big $$$$).
- No speaks words to another that you will regret later.
- No shoot gun near people’s hale (house).
- Your stereo shouldn’t be loud enough to where you are heard before seen.
- Make sure everyone in the ka`a get their seatbelt on and the keiki in their car seat (no tell them duck, get policeman).
- No try run or hide from the cops, you stay on one island, where you going?